Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hurricane Season 2010--Forecast for July

On the following dates there is strong potential for severe weather patterns to develop over the hurricane-prone areas of the United States. While this does not guarantee that the weather patterns will manifest as tropical systems, there is the likelihood they might. These forecasts area based on planetary cycles also known as astrometeorology.


July 22-25

The potential for a low pressure system to develop off the southeast coast of Texas exists now. This could be a tropical system. Serious atmospheric disturbances are indicated along the central and eastern Gulf Coast as well. Once again, this could be indicative of a tropical system threatening the area.
Since a number of the influences at work at this time also affect the Mississippi Valley, another scenario is that destructive storms afflict the area and move eastward through the East Central States and Southeast.

July 23-26

Hurricanes can take crazy paths at times. Since there are indications of potential tropical storm or hurricane activity along the North and South Carolina coasts at this time and also further to the north along the New Jersey coast, one possible weather scenario is that the aforementioned hurricane in the July 22-25 forecast, cuts across Florida and reemerges along the Southeast U.S. coast. From there, the system could strike the Carolinas and parallel the coast until it reaches the New Jersey area. Of course, it could be a tropical system independent of the possible Gulf system, or the Carolinas and New Jersey could be subject to non-tropical severe weather systems.

July 27-31

This five-day stretch is likely to be replete with severe weather. The East Central states, Southeast, and Mid-Atlantic are apt to experience severe thunderstorms packing damaging winds, hail, and tornadoes. Since some of these influences affect the Florida Peninsula, it could mean a tropical system enters the U.S. from there and heads northward.


Hurricane Season 2010--Forecasts for June

Introduction to the Weather Alternative

How Long-Range Forecasts Are Made


Footprints
By Mary Stevenson

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow, or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord, "You promised me, Lord, that if I followed You, You would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed You most, have You not been there for me?"
The Lord replied, "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you."

No comments: