Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Midwest Front and Storms

Apr 22
The Weather Alternative, in its long-range forecast for April 22-24, expected cool and breezy weather over the eastern Plains and Mississippi Valley. The above Weather Channel map for April 22nd does indeed show a cold front passing through the eastern Plains and Mississippi Valley, however, cool temperatures were not experienced. Temperatures over the Plains and Midwest, through Thursday, will be 10 to 20 degrees above average according to the Weather Channel.

Breezy conditions have not resulted either. The area has been experiencing showers and some strong thunderstorms.

April Forecasts

May Forecasts

Summer 2008: The West Coast Part 1

Introduction to the Weather Alternative

How Long-Range Forecasts Are Made

Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling

"There Was A Continuous Rhythm"

Jim is a fifty-year-old supervisor at an aircraft manufacturing plant in Seattle,Washington. He has been married for thirty years and has two children. When he was six years old, he had a bout with scarlet fever that left him critically ill.

One night, as he labored for breath in his room, he felt as though he was slipping away from this life.

"Suddenly, I found myself in a long dark tube, with some strange and different music.There was a continuous rhythm that reminds me of sound you can hear when you place your ear against the mouth of a long pipe.

"I was just flying down this tunnel toward a light. There was something at the end of this tunnel, but I can't really say what it was. I could see my body zooming toward the Light so I know I was out of my body. I was convinced that I was dead, and I really wanted to get to the end of the tunnel to see what the next life held. But I never reached it, and I don't know why.

"The experience had a profound effect upon Jim's life. He feels that it caused him to have a better relationship with both man and God. As he put it: "Even as a wild young man, I always had a strong desire to help others. The experience caused me to have compassion for others, especially those who face death. I have no fear of death, and it is my responsibility to help others who have that fear.

"He feels that the experience brought him to God, even though he insists that this wasn't a religious experience for him. "I just know that there is something greater out there than us because I have experienced it. I realize that others have seen God when they have these experiences. I didn't. I only saw the Light, but that was enough for me."


CLOSER TO THE LIGHT

Learning from the Near-Death Experiences of Children
Amazing Revelations of What It Feels Like to Die
Melvin Morse, M.D.

No comments: